From:
John Dennis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 May 1995 16:42:02 -0400

Hi Karen,

The USENET group,  ALT.SUPPORT.ATTN-DEFICIT, is a pretty active discussion
group.  In Compuserve, GO ADD, takes you to the ADD Forum.  They "meet"
weekly at 10pm on Mondays. You can also download files from their library.
I believe Prodigy also has an ADD discussion group.

Good luck,    John

PS.  I recently tried searching Medline for articles about ADD and CD but
only found one reference for an article in Polish.