Date:
Sun, 3 Aug 2008 12:55:30 -0400

Well, I had no choice but to have the composite removed (as much as was
possible, as it's so adhered), and return to amalgam for digestive relief (and
there's now three times as much of it in my mouth, close to the nerve causing
pressure and temperature sensitivity, as a result of all this).

While I'm not thrilled about mercury, nor %100 cured yet, I'm better than I
was.  With the composite in my mouth for a month and a half, as mentioned, I
could barely eat, and the gas, bloating and pain was so severe and constant,
I took off a week from work bedridden, after being rushed to the ER one
morning.

Alarmingly enough, the composite resin filling caused celiac again, in me.  I
was passing undigested, fatty stool also, whenever I was able to.  Not now
with the amalgam (though still having some bloat and discomfort).

My heart goes out to all of you who have composite resin in your mouths and
are not getting any better.  I don't know that there are truly gluten-free
alternatives to amalgam, for those of us with severe gluten intolerance.

I intend to share my story with a few of our support groups today and in the
days to come.

Thank you all for your support.

Andrea

NYC