From:
Christy Roberts <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Christy Roberts <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Jan 2019 11:45:47 -0500

Hi All -
     I recently purchased the 78% dark chocolate bar  and found that it now says "may contain wheat".
  Previous bars did not say this.
  Nutrition facts also reveal that it now contains more  much saturated fat, more calories and more sugar!
  Why the change in formulation I can't imagine and why to a less nutritious one.
  A call to the company just said they would relay my complaint, and that while it does not really contain wheat there is always the possibility of  contamination.
I'm off in search of a gf dark chocolate bar that has a high cocoa content.
  It  pays to read the labels each time even if you have purchased the same items previously.
    Just a warning and a FYI post.
    Christy in PA