From:
Mireille <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 18 Jul 2004 15:50:57 -0500

A PERSONAL TOUCH ON...  CD

I read this book, and I suggest it for newbies, or for acquaintances you
want to explain the CD to.

There is a foreword from Danna Korn, and CD explanations by Melonie Katz

It is testimonies from many people.

Here are the different chapters:

1.  Finding out wh'at;s wrong

2.  Celiacs:  An inherited disease

3.  My new live

4.  Living with celiac

5.  My child has celiac

6.  Makint it easier for our children

7.  Being a teen with celiac

8.  Senior celiacs

9.  Success with celiac

10.  Travel tales

11.  recipes for success

12.  Tips, tricks and smiles.

I recommend it.

It is:  A PERSONAL TOUCH ON...
Celiac Disease,
written by people touched by Celiac sharing stories to help you.

Edited by:  Peter R Berlin & Jerry Stone,
a Personnal Touch Publishing, LLC,  Los Angeles, CA.
I dont have any financial links with this company,

Mireille