From:
Mike Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mike Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 May 2014 05:19:48 -0400

Posted for Bob & Ruth
Bob   [log in to unmask]

-----
Mike Jones <[log in to unmask]> Orlando, FL, USA [log in to unmask]
One of the Celiac, Cel-Kids, Cel-Pro, and Cel-Gps Listowners,
http://www.enabling.org/ia/celiac/

*  >  *  >    A N N O U N C I N G   O U R   L A T E S T   O F F E R I N G
<  *  <  *

* * *   INDIA'S "GOLDEN CIRCLE" - featuring RANTHAMBORE TIGER RESERVE
February 23 - March 7, 2015

EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT  -   Reserve by 7/1/14 and receive a $200 pp discount

India is one of the most fascinating, diverse and exciting places on earth.
We'll visit Mumbai, Jaipur, Agra and Delhi.  Experience 2 nights of 6 Star
Luxury Tenting when we go on Tiger Safari.

We are paying special attention to assure that there will be a variety of
selection of foods - including non-spicy options.

The brochure will be up on our website in the next few days.  Check out all
the details.

* * *   FALL FOLIAGE CRUISE CANADA & NEW ENGLAND + BOSTON TOUR mini
October 11 - 20, 2014

We'll board in Quebec and overnight on the ship - giving us a chance to tour
the area the next day.  Being in Old Quebec City is like stepping back into
time into a European city.  We'll sail along the St. Lawrence Seaway as you
watch the fall colored trees pass by.  After the cruise we'll spend a couple
of days exploring the historic city of Boston.

* * *   DANUBE RIVER BOAT CRUISE & TOUR of MUNICH & INNSBRUCK
August 24 - September 3, 2014                            THIS IS A GO !

We'll begin this cruise in Budapest then visiting Vienna, Melk, Salzburg,
and disembark in Passau.  12 excursions and open bar included in the cost.
There is still one Cabin available.

* * *   ALASKA CRUISE + TOUR of VICTORIA, BC
June 14 - 23, 2014 THIS IS A GO !

AND THERE ARE MORE GLUTEN-FREE GETAWAYS IN THE WORKS ! ! !

Join us by becoming a member of Bob & Ruth's - receive our informative
Quarterly Newsletter; Member Only Discounts on all of our Gluten-free
Getaways; Participate In Our Members' Test Kitchen and much more.

Send your membership check to us in the amount of $40 to:

Bob & Ruth's      205 Donerail Court      Havre de Grace, MD 21078

CHECK US OUT AT HTTP://BOBANDRUTHS.COM

*******
*******

*******