From:
Kathy Meyer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 28 Oct 2001 14:10:06 -0800

I received atleast 32 responses to my question about giving my new baby
gluten and most of everyone said that they would not give the new baby
gluten till atleast 1 yrs of age & some said till they would hold off on
gluten until age 3 especially since my first child & myself already have
it so I'm going to keep the new baby gf till atleast age 1. Most said as
long as you can breastfeed it's better or making sure that the formula
is gf. So thank you to everyone for your emails. It's helped me make my
decision. The responses were pretty lengthy so if anyone would like to
see what everyone said just email me & I'll send them to you.  Thanks
again Kathy MN