Date:
Mon, 1 Jun 2009 14:17:12 -0500

Expandex® modified tapioca starch is a revolutionary ingredient for
gluten-free bakery applications. Visit www.expandexglutenfree.com and
click on "Where to Buy" for retailers that carry Expandex®. Be sure to
check our website regularly as we increase our distribution.
Prepackaged Expandex®
Allergy Free Foods?
877-3-Allergy (877-325-5374)
www.allergyfreefoods.com

American Health Foods
5142 W. 95th St.
Oak Lawn, IL
708-423-5099

Celiac Specialties
48411 Jefferson
Chesterfield, MI 48047
586-598-8180

Gluten-Free Grocery
1922 Mannheim Rd.
Westchester, IL 60154
708-483-8785

Jewel's Specialty Market
7822 Fairview Rd.
Baxter, MN
218-825-9225

New Vitality Health Foods, Inc.
9177 W. 151st Street
Orland Park, IL 60462
708-403-0120

Raisin Rack
4629 Cleveland Ave. NW
Canton, OH
330-966-1515

2545 Schrock Road
Westerville, OH
641-882-5886

Rheinlander Bakery
5721 Olde Wadsworth Blvd.
Arvada, CO
303-467-1810
www.rheinlanderbakery.com
Products made with Expandex®
Allergy Free Foods  - www.allergyfreefoods.com
Azna Gluten-Free  - www.aznaglutenfree.com
Celiac Specialties - www.celiacspecialties.com
Jules Gluten Free - www.julesglutenfree.com

*Expandex® does not contain gluten from wheat, oats, rye or barley.

Jennifer Ohlinger
Marketing Communications Manager
Corn Products U.S.

**The contents of this email are intended for the named addressee only.
confidential, legally privileged, and/or exempt from disclosure under
notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the
information contained herein (including any reliance thereon) is STRICTLY
PROHIBITED.   If you received this transmission in error, please
immediately contact the sender and destroy the material in its entirety,
whether in electronic or hard copy format.**