From:
MICHELLE ADAMS <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Jun 2000 12:39:13 -0400

I have been GF for 7 months (ha ha) and
have come to the conclusion that I am one
of those VERY Sensitive Celiacs.

I seem to have a reaction to everything, Plus  -
soybeans, lactose/casein, potatoes, chocolate and
bananas . . thus far.  My reactions are HEAVY on the brain fog
and the usual loose stools (which is way more
tolerable than these brain fogs! Totally debilitating!!)

On Sunday night into Monday I had a severe reaction and
cannot figure out what I did wrong.  I did not eat out anywhere
except at a friends house in which I had a burger with nothing
in it or on it.  Plus it was a gas grill and she used tin foil for my
burgers . . and I went swimming in their pool with my dogs, so
yes, I may have ingested some water.

I NEVER thought I needed to worry about swimming in a pool
until I searched the Archives, which lightly touched on the subject.

Does anyone have any information regarding the chemicals
used in pools that can help me decipher whether I should add
this to my list of No No's.

Please, Please no nasty emails, just informative one's - I am
so tired of being sick all the time.

Thank you..  Michelle in MD