From:
Jan Crawford <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jan Crawford <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Jun 2019 22:42:49 -0400

Thanks to all of you for your responses...below are the messages that I received:

1.  My mother has an autoimmune disease called Polymyalgia rheumatica. It is monitored by checking her sed rate. It affects older people. It affects the large muscle groups. Check in with your primary care doctor.
2.  If you live in US, could it be Lyme disease?  (NOTE:  I have already been checked for Lyme Disease..do not have)
3.  It would help knowing what medications you are on.  (I am not on any meds)
4.  What does your doctor say? Celiac doesn’t cause fever.  (My dr. wants me to see a rheumatologist, been to one at Mayo)
Some of the responses were repeats of these same questions.  I'll just keep researching.
Thanks,
Jan