From:
Joanna Schroeder <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Joanna Schroeder <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Mar 2003 18:12:42 -0800

Hi everyone.

Thanks to all who helped me with the Naked Juice issue.  One kind woman told me that their dietitian had assured her that all the juices (except those with wheat and barley grasses) are GF.    Another woman told me that they stick to the pure fruit smoothies.  I got a little belly ache on the ones with the "nutraceuticals" so I'll stick to the smoothies, though another person who had that same symptom said her own doc said that could be from anything.  SO although they're gf, it's possible I'm just sensitive!

I wrote the actual Naked Juice company last week and got no reply.

Everyone agreed that I have the nicest, sweetest boyfriend ever.  Now the poor guy has the cold himself.  So we're sharing it.  bummer!