Date:
Mon, 7 Jan 2008 18:20:02 -0500

Hi--here's the recipe--
Pumpkin Pancakes/waffles

1 1/2 cups pancake mix
1 teas cinnamon
1/4 teas nutmeg
1 large egg
1 Tbls brown sugar, packed
1 Tbls vegetable oil
3/4 cup canned or pureed pumpkin (I used leftover candied sweet
potatoes &
added less sugar)
1 cup water, more or less

In a medium bowl, mix the pancake mix and spices together
In another bowl, whisk the egg and the brown sugar together.  Stir in
the
oil, pumpkin and most of the water.
Add the liquid ingredients to the dry ingredients.  Stir until just
combined
adding more water to obtain the right consistency.
   These are so delicious.  My daughter found the recipe on a website.
Enjoy,  Carol

+++++
We have a pumpkin pancake recipe in the recipe section of www.
123glutenfree.com . They're amazing, as is the pancake mix.  Kim.
++++
Mike has a great pumpkin pancake recipe posted here on his blog:
http://gluten-free-blog.blogspot.com/2006/10/gluten-free-pumpkin-
spice-pancakes.html

-Kate
++++
  I have used the sweet potato waffle recipe on Alton Brown's "Good
Eats" Web Page
and adapt it to be gluten free by using GF flour and 1 tsp xanthan gum.
http://www.foodnetwork.com/food/recipes/recipe/
0,,FOOD_9936_24960,00.html

Sue

*******