From:
Marie Carter <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Marie Carter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Mar 2002 21:15:17 -0500

Hi List,
Thanks to those who responded to help my friend.
Here is the summary:

Allegra tablets, 60mg and Allegra-D tablets (gf & lf) 1-800-633-1610 Last verified Aug. 2000

Claritin D 24 hr and Claritin Reditabs (lf) 1-800-526-4099 Last verified 2000

Maximum Strength Tylenol Allergy Sinus Caplets (lf & gf) 1-800-962-5357 Last verified 2000

(According to Stokes Guide all Tylenol (McNeil) products are not lactose free)

I would call first to double check, but hopefully this helps you to find one more quickly for your friend.

I use Zy-cam. You put a drop in each nostril. Works great. I get it at
Costco or Sam's...it is real expensive at the Health food store. And a daily
rinse of saline solution in the nose as I shower. Dr. said to shower your
nose just like you do the rest of the body. That was back in Memphis, TN
where the pollen is horrible! But I found it to be great advise.

homeopathic remedies are gf and li and work much better than OTC and are
easier on body. Look in health food stores

Thanks for the help.

Marie