Date:
Mon, 1 Nov 2004 08:32:11 -0500

Micah's Favourite is releasing new products again!

We currently offer a corn/gluten free all purpose mix, corn/soy/gluten
free specialty mix, corn/gluten/soy free brownie mix, and organic sugar.

We are releasing our new chocolate cake mix in the next few weeks which is
a taste sensation!  All of our products are tested on non-celiacs for
suggestions on taste, and texture.  We then release the products based on
the suggestions.

People serve our products proudly to both celiac and non-celiac confident
that it will be received properly.  We sell cases at a time of the brownie
mix to non-celiacs because of the taste, and because of the ingredients.

The new cake mix will also be gluten/corn/soy free.  Chocolate cake to die
for.

Due to the ingredients of our all purpose mix, there is also a larger
volume of mix per weight than other flours.  This means more recipes per
bag than the competition provides.  This means extra value for the dollar!

Micah's favourite mixes are lower in carbs than other mixes, higher in
protein, and higher in fibre!

All of our products are also dairy free (it's up to you how you want to
make up the mixes).

We are soon to be releasing kosher products as well.

Come visit us at http://www.micahsfavourite.com or www.micahsfavorite.com
(for our american friends).  Come check out the prodcucts and our growing
lists of recipes which work with our product.

Products are available for sale through the internet, and we can ship to
you anywhere in Canada at this point (Today Canada, tomorrow the states!).

Randy Klein,
Micah's Favourite