From:
Elise Gorseth <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Elise Gorseth <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Jul 2006 11:06:50 -0400

The Healthy Villi Greater Boston Celiac/DH Support Group is a non-profit educational support group for people with celiac disease in the Greater Boston area with nearly 1000 members. We are an entirely volunteer run organization, supported by membership dues and donations. Currently we have several open positions for volunteers in the following areas. Please contact Elise Gorseth ([log in to unmask]) for more information, or visit our website; www.healthyvilli.org.

Newsletter editor - our newsletter is published four times per year and contains articles related to the medical/nutritional aspects of celiac disease and the gluten-free diet, product research and restaurant information, the pschosocial aspects of living with celiac disease, local and national events, gluten-free dining and, of course, cooking gluten-free.

Meeting coordinator - we offer an introductory workshop for people newly diagnosed with celiac disease which highlights the basics of living with the gluten-free diet. We're looking for someone to schedule and organize monthly workshops (instruction will be provided by our board members and nutrition advisors).

Celiac socials coordinator - some of our most popular events have involved dining out at local Boston-area restaurants. We're seeking someone great interpersonal skills and who is knowledgeable about the gluten-free diet to work with local restaurants to schedule regular celiac socials offerings.