From:
alisa yalan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Jan 1997 21:45:19 -0500

Great news for my fellow listmates -

 Living gluten-free is hard enough - but I am delighted to report that
after 6 years of extensive trial and error - my brother Jeff - who is a
professionally trained chef and baker has come up with some fabulous
muffins and breads.  They are light and have great taste and texture.
Being his guiney pig for the past year has made me a happier and
healthier person.  We live in New York.  If anyone is curious you can
e-mail me and I'll pass it on to him.
He can create anything - and make it taste/look and feel like the things
we all miss so much.    FYI - he does things like tomato bread - caraway
bread - chocolate/coconut/walnut muffins - lemon-poppy muffins -
mango/blueberry/pecan muffins   etc.  etc..
         Enjoy.        Alisa in Brooklyn.