From:
Marcus & Vickie <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Marcus & Vickie <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Mar 2002 18:24:48 -0500

BlankI contacted Knouse www.knose.com makers of Lucky Leaf Pie Fillings, for
those of you who have this brand in your area, they are gf. Following is
their response. It is always a joy for celiacs when they find a pre-prepared
prodict they can use.

Vickie(WV)

The following Knouse Foods products are gluten free.  The food
starch-modified we use for our pie fillings is a modified corn starch.

Pie Fillings
Apple
Apricot
Blackberry