Date:
Mon, 24 Oct 2005 20:26:24 +0000

Dear List Mates,

My son is 18 (13.5 years celiac and GF) and was diagnosed with bipolar disorder recently, following a psychotic episode and a four-day stay in a psych ward. He's doing better every day, but complains of what appear to be hives on tops of feet, fronts of knees, outer elbows, and crotch.

Does anyone know off the top whether any of these is gf:
Depacote, Abbott, pink 500 mg
Zyprexa, Lilly, white, 10 mg
Clonazepam, Tevau, yellow, 0.5 mg

He's never had spots like these. They're red, raised, and itchy. His grandfather has both celiac and DH. My son has not been tested for DH.

Judith in CA