From:
Bonnie Buckley <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bonnie Buckley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Jan 2007 11:13:19 -0500

An update to my below post from Wednesday.
THANK YOU ALL for your emails, I have gotten so many emails with advice, thank you!!!

I made an error that I did not notice when I sent my first email, I actually was gluten-free from Sept 2006 not from Sept 2005! I was only eating wheat for 4 days before my blood work was done and only 14 days before my biopsies were done.
I have no clue if I was eating enough to have any results......other than not feeling well.
My endoscopy and colonscopy showed erythema and erosion, leaving me with a diagonosis of gastritis, deoudenitis & spastic colon. I went wheat free in Sept 06 when I was told I have an IGE wheat allergy.....as well as corn, soy and a lump of other food allergies.
I just have so many of the flags of celiac that it just made me wonder if celiac was "missed".
Either way, I have gone back to GF diet and hope I can improve my health.
Thanks again!