From:
Kate Mount <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kate Mount <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 23 Apr 2005 10:24:16 -0500

Hi all,

I, like most of us, order GF products from a variety of companies.  Even
though they all may have something called standard delivery, they don't
all deliver with the same speed.  Some are faster than others.  What I'm
wondering is this - Which companies have you found deliver the fastest on
standard delivery?  Say for example, that you want to order a variety of
crackers, cereals & cake mixes and you need them fairly quickly but don't
want to pay for premium shipping.  Who do you order from?  I am wondering
about this because I recently placed orders with 3 different companies on
the same day within 30 min. of each other and 1 has already come and the
other 2 aren't expected for a week!  Thanks for the suggestions & I will
summarize.

Kate Mount