Date:
Thu, 3 Dec 1998 11:03:28 -0500

Most replies to my post about the lab tests are asking for the addresses of
the Labs that do the test so I am posting this here.  Please note that the
information is in the Celiac Archives and I have also posted that URL.

There is also very interesting information about diagnosing with blood tests
there that you might want to read.  It does not answer the question I have
posted though.

I am wondering if one of the doctors could answer this for us.  Hopefully one
of the listowners will post this to the CELPRO for the doctors to read and
answer.  It is great that the doctors have their own discussion list but I
wonder if this list with it questions is sent to the doctors also.  Most info
given here is from lay people.  I do remember that in the past we could
always depend on Joe Murray answering out questions.

Can anyone tell me if the doctors are there to help us anymore?????

For lab test info:
http://rdz.acor.org/lists/celiac/diag-tst.html#US Laboratories

Hope it helps.

US Laboratories:

IMMCO Diagnostics, 963 Kenmore Avenue, Buffalo, NY 14223 716-876-5672,
1-800-537-TEST (8378), [log in to unmask]

Immunopathology Laboratory, Dept. of Pathology, 5233 RCP, University of Iowa
Hospitals and Clinics, 200 Hawkins Drive, Iowa City, IA 52242, phone
(319/356-2688/8470)

Pediatric Gastroenterology & Nutrition Laboratory, UMAB/Bressler Research
Building, Room 10-047, 655 West Baltimore Street, Baltimore, MD 21201,
Attention: Karoly Horvath, MD or Athba Hammed, Research Assistance phone
(410) 706-1997 or Fax (410) 328-1072

Specialty Laboratories, 2211 Michigan Avenue, Santa Monica, CA 90404, phone
(800) 421-7110, HTTP://WWW.SPECIALTYLABS.COM
-----