From:
"Robert F. Eyerman" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 Jul 1998 17:11:59 -0400

Dear Listmates, Michael Jones sent me a post yesterday stating that I
should have backed up the post that I recently sent concerning toothpastes
the other day.  I wholeheartedly agree with him.  In my haste to be
helpful, I posted immediately without waiting to get my food guides.  Here
goes on the toothpaste:  The Tri-County Celiac Support Group has listed the
following brands as being   GF :  Arm and Hammer, all, Colgate Oral
Pharmaceuticals-flourocare dual rinse, both part A and B, Timesaver, Luride
Lozi-tabs, Prevident 5, Eden-Dentie toothpaste, Dentie Toothpowder,
SmithKline Beecham (Aquafresh)-extra fresh tube /pump, tartar control,
sensitive/stand up, for kids, triple protection, Tom's of Maine.The CSA/USA
Guide gives the following information:  Arm and Hammer- all, Colgate-baking
soda paste, great regular flavor, tarter control baking soda gel, tarter
control w/baking soda and peroxide clean mint flavor, tarter control
w/baking soda and peroxide fresh mint flavor, Eden-Dentie Toothpaste and
Toothpowder, Tom's of Maine-all, Ultra Brite-baking soda toothpaste.  I
hope that this helps.  Take care, Karen from Central NY, USA