From:
Loretta Jay <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Loretta Jay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Nov 2004 21:52:18 -0500

Join Connecticut Children's Celiac Group for an informal evening, November 5, at the Stepanskiy's home in Fairfield, from 7-9:00. You will drive the agenda. Have you had any problems that you would like to brainstorm? Maybe you are facing an issue with your child's school? Perhaps it is a family member who is just not "getting it". Your teenager is having a tough time with social activities and his or her friends, or you have questions about the GF lifestyle. Whatever the topic may be, we are all in this together, to learn from each other, and make ours, and our kids' lifestyles that much easier.

We'll have coffee, tea and gluten-free treats. Share what you have learned, and take home some new ideas too. Please RSVP to Loretta Stepanskiy at [log in to unmask] (Do it now, while you are thinking of it.) Directions will be sent when you RSVP.