From:
Amelia Boli <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Amelia Boli <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Jun 2014 11:10:16 -0700

I was diagnosed with Celiac Disease four months ago. I have been on a
consistent GF diet since. I do go out to eat, but I try to only go to
places that actually have some GF food preparation procedures in place.

I am still getting sick. I'll be fine for a week, then just have cramps and
gas for a week, and now three days this week so far (and we're only on
Thursday) I have been full blown sick.

Someone recommended that I take a look at the book, Breaking the Vicious
Cycle. I have read through Chapter 8 and am considering doing it. But I
have a lot of questions. Does it actually work for people with Celiac? If
what she is saying about the science of how the disease works is true, then
why aren't all practitioners saying, remove starches, sugars, and lactose?
I would love to hear your experience and thoughts about why the SCD is or
is not a good fit for you.

Thank you.

Amelia