Date:
Wed, 1 Jun 2005 20:12:42 -0400

It's not too late to join in the Westchester Celiac Sprue Support Group's Fourth Annual Walk for Celiac Disease on Sunday June 5.  The Walk will be held at Rockland Lake State Park, along a 3-mile path, in a beautiful wooded area.  The Park is on Route 9W, in Congers, N.Y, just north of the Tappan Zee Bridge.  Registration is at 9:00 A.M. and the Walk starts at 10:00.

There will be plenty of gluten-free snacks and beverages.  We'll be raffling off lots of great prizes.  All registered participants will receive commemorative t-shirts.  Celiac Disease Awareness bracelets will be available.

Registration Fees are $ 15 for adults and $ 10 for children.  All proceeds will go to support research and programs at the Universioy of Maryland Center for Celiac Research and to the Celiac Disease Center at Columbia University.

In past years, we've had hundreds of Walkers and we've raised many thousands of dollars for this important initiative.  We're looking to continue that successful effort this year.

For Registration Forms / Pledge Sheets, and directions to the Park, e-mail: [log in to unmask]

Arlene and Cliff Blaker