Date:
Thu, 10 Jan 2008 22:16:16 EST

Hi!
Ok- we are getting a little better at  this gluten free diet each week. My
daughter found Amy's frozen gluten free  macaroni and cheese and she LOVES it!!!
She is almost 6 yrs. old so it is a  staple in her diet. I just realized that
although it says in large letters on  the front..."gluten free rice pasta" ...
on the back states that Amy's factory  also produces things with wheat. The
web site says they follow strict cleaning  guidelines. So, do you guys think we
need to worry much about cross contam. with  this company?
Also,We have spent a complete fortune  trying out products... some people say
save receipts and it is tax deduct...my  husband seems to think it has to
equal 10% of our combined salary. Any  information would be helpful!
Thanks-
Sherry