From:
Beth Koenig <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Beth Koenig <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Jan 2004 09:55:36 -0500

Hi to all,

Next month we will meet on Wednesday February 18th at 7:00 at Children's
Hospital, Building D Room D2-22. Directions and map our on the CCSG web
site, just click on map and directions.
http://www.geocities.com/cinci_celiac/

This year our R.O.C.K. group (Raising Our Celiac Kids)will meet every other
month at Children's Hospital. We will be using the same room that we use
for Cincinnati Celiac Support Group. We will be meeting on alternating
months from CCSG.

R.O.C.K. is a national Support Group for families with children with Celiac
Disease. Everyone is welcome, parents, children, grandparents, anyone with
Celiac Disease, also anyone following a gluten free diet for any other
reason.

Please try to join us. Last month at the cookie exchange, we had our first
R.O.C.K. meeting. While the parents talked and shared info, the children
were free to eat anything they wanted, without worry!

This month we will be discussing school issues, from preschool to college.
We can talk about lunch ideas and other issues that are specific to dealing
with Celiac Disease at school.

Please bring you favorite kid friendly food and recipe to share. Anything
from lunch ideas to favorite snack. Please make at least 10 copies of your
recipe.

RSVP  with any questions. Also, please let us know if you are planning on
attending.

Beth Koenig    [log in to unmask]
Cathy Van Fossen [log in to unmask]