From:
Megan Warlick <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Megan Warlick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Aug 2008 14:21:46 -0700

Need to beat the heat? Try this simple recipe for a quick and delicious
Ice Cream Sandwich anytime. Remove your favorite ice cream or frozen ice
cream substitute from the freezer and place in refrigerator to soften
slightly. Put Pamela's cookies into freezer for 15 minutes (2 large
cookies for each ice cream sandwich). When cookies are frozen put a
softened scoop of ice cream between two cookies and push together. Wrap
in plastic and refreeze for 10 minutes.

Going on now, Pamela's 3rd Annual Greatest Gluten-free Recipe Contest.
Create an amazing delight with the Pamela's Wheat Free Bread Mix. One
Grand Prize winner will receive a $200 gift certificate to a kitchen
supply store, bragging rights, and the honor of seeing your recipe
published. Competition runs through August 31st, 2008. All qualified
entrants receive a small gift. Enter on our website
www.pamelasproducts.com

We've also recently launched our newsletter. Find out what's going on,
learn new recipes and receive exclusive offers. This month we gave away
free bags of our delicious Vanilla Frosting mix! You can sign up at
www.pamelasproducts.com.

Bake your own cookies with one of our delicious recipes. Try Pamela's
Chocolate Chip Cookies, Pamela's Incredible Chocolate Chunk Cookies,
Irresistible Chocolate Brownie Cookies. These can all be found in the
Recipe Section of our website www.pamelasproducts.com. Experiment and
try new flavor combinations like ginger ice cream and Pamela's Lemon
Shortbread, or chocolate ice cream with Pamela's Peanut Butter Cookies.
Or for a delicious bite sized sandwich use Pamela's Simplebites Mini
Cookies!