Date:
Sat, 9 Apr 2005 23:41:41 -0700

Dear Listmates -

I'll be meeting my nephew and his wife in Wheatfield
Indiana in May, staying a few days before continuing
into Illinois.
Last time I was in Wheatfield was in 1962, so I'm sure
it's changed!  Anybody familiar with the area?  Will
need restaurant, grocery store info.
We also want to tour the South Bend Chocolate Company
plant/factory. Has anyone done this?

Thank You,

Kathy

Live now, age later!  Anti-aging supplements, dietary supplements, and
vitamins.
Visit  http://www.hubbellhealth.unfranchise.com/