From:
Peggy White <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 25 Jan 2003 17:06:13 -0500

Hi,
My gastroenterologist prescribed nexium for me when he diagnosed my celiac
disease and barrett's esophogus last spring.  I (foolishly) assumed it was
gf since he told me that I could trust him. . . When I discovered it's not
gf, I stopped taking it, and have taken nothing for the barrett's since
then (about two months ago).
 I am noticing the acid reflux a bit now.  I've stopped drinking oj, but
feel that perhaps I should also stop eating tomato sauces because they
bother me, too.  Red wine, also!  He told me I'd need to be on medication
for the rest of my life.  Anyone have similar circumstances or experiences?
 Any comments? Suggestions?  THANK YOU Peggy in NH