Date:
Tue, 10 Jan 2006 09:32:39 +0000

Summary

Thank you all for reply. I made a typing mistake in my post, so people gave
me hard time. Anyway I have lots of advice haw to marinade bear to be gluten
free. People love to have fun when someone ells get in trouble. But it is
OK, life does not to be serious all the time.
But I’ve got one email, who took it the post right way (thanks) so she sent
me this email

You can mail order gluten free beer from the following website (they also
have a list of outlets that sell in Australia). I buy O'Briens regularly and
enjoy it!

www.obrienbrewing.com.au

The following website also details outlets that sell Silly Yaks beer - I
have not tried their beer though:

http://www.sillyyak.com.au/beer/outlets.html

I hope this is helpful.

Thank you again and wish you all my best!
Kevin,
Toronto Canada