From:
Mike McCollister <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Feb 1997 12:59:36 UT

Paul Groschen wrote:
"Does anyone recommend a bread slicer or guide? I have looked in the kitchen
stores and havent't found anything very useful."

My nephew bought me an electric knife for Christmas, and I thank him every
time I bake a new loaf of bread.  It slices through the gf bread wonderfully,
and I can once again have a nice thin slice of bread, instead of a huge chunk.
 I have  one of those boards with the slots on the side for slicing bread, but
somehow the slices still always came out really thick on one side and really
thin on the other.

Debbie McCollister
"Man shall not live by bread alone."
                --  Jesus