Date:
Mon, 17 May 2010 14:56:59 -0400

Hello everyone!

My daughter who has CD has come across this Glutenease by Enzymedica at
Whole Foods.  She, and I, have been unaware that there was any type of
product on the market to aid in the digestion of gluten.  Let me say, she
would not use this as an alternative to a GF diet, but rather on occasion
when there might be a question.  Either a restaurant, or a home cooked meal
that the friend or relative may mean well, but not fully understand about
cross contamination.

Has anyone researched or used this?  Is it worth the money (about $1.00 a
pill)  I will summarize, and thank you for your help!

Michelle in Michigan

*******
*******