From:
"Curtis,Dave [St. John's]" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Jan 1997 13:30:46 -0330

Greetings everyone
My two daughters (aged 4 and 2) and I all have celiac disease.
Yesterday we observed a severe change in their behavior.   They had been
playing with Playskool Playdoh early in the afternoon (1:00 - 1:30) for
the first time in several months and by supper hour our oldest was
almost uncontrollable behavior wise.
I am wondering if anyone knows about the GF status of the playdoh.  I
ask because,  ruling out all other possible sources,  it seemed so
likely as the culprit.
If it does contain gluten, does anyone have a good recipe for GF
playdoh?

Thanks
David Curtis
St. John's, Newfoundland, Canada