From:
Rosalie Peipert <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Dec 2000 12:14:43 EST

Dear Listmates, I have searched the archives but can't find out the best
wattage for KitchenAid stand mixers that would do the job.   I would
appreciate it if you could tell me what is the strongest that would mix
gl/f flour. Mine needs replacing. Lots of sales after Christmas but you
have to know which one to buy. How about Sunbeam? All of these mixers
are stands. I have one that is a handheld and it has 200 watts and is
not strong enough.  KitchenAid comes in 250 to 300, 350 watts. Thanks so
much from this busy baker, Happy Holidays and Healthy New Year.

Rosalie (NJ)