From:
Lynn Dillow <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lynn Dillow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Jun 2009 07:45:28 -0500

I will be traveling to Myrtle Beach on June 9th through the 15th.  We are
staying at Embassy Suites at Kings Plantation.  Do you have any suggestions
as to where to shop for GF items or any suggestions for "must go to"
restaurants?  I have spoken to Chef Julien and he assures me the kitchens
are all trained and familiar with GF requests but do not have a GF menu per
se.  He is notifying room service and the concierge  as well.

Since we will be flying out of Chicago O'Hare and have a connection at
Dulles I am packing some items to take with me - PB, rice cakes, nuts and
dried fruit.  I am curious if anyone has had issues with security regarding
food items.

Thanks for any help.  I will summarize upon return.

Lynn