From:
Karen Shirley <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 22 May 2008 15:48:30 +0000

After being careful about our preschool daughter's  sunscreen and her shampoo, I was asked this morning about hand soaps. For some reason I overlooked even thinking about these.

Do folks think generally since the point is washing the soap off that this is a non issue? My instinct is that washing hands when out and about is more important than the trace amount of gluten she may ingest from rements on her hands and putting them in her mouth. But if others have found this is an issue, should I send gluten free soap out with her?

Karen
Colorado
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T