From:
"Richard L. Paul" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Richard L. Paul
Date:
Sun, 25 May 2008 17:20:10 -0400

I just came from my first Washington Nationals game at their new ballpark.
They have gluten-free pretzels and Redbridge gluten-free beer!  I feel like
a normal human being.  It was wonderful.

There's a local company called Noah's Pretzels that has a stand at the new
Nationals Stadium.  The helpful counter people were clearly pleased to be
helping someone with Celiac Disease.

Anyone who's coming to DC and loves Major League Baseball, come see the
Nats.  The team's not very good so far this year, but who cares when there's
gluten-free beer?!

The Noah's Pretzels stand is just to the right of the outfield entrance (the
closest entrance to the subway), near section 106.

Richard Paul
Washington, DC