From:
Ken Krilla <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 3 Apr 1999 09:35:04 -0400

I have just recently been diagnosed with CD and am also looking for a beer
substitute.  It seems rather difficult to locate beers w/out gluten; however,
many ciders seem to be GF.  I have recently tried Doc Smitty's cider, it's no
beer, but it tastes quite nice.  Difficult to find much on draft except Cider
Jack.  Does anyone know of some pubs in the boston area with ciders on draft?

Thanks for your help!
ken

FYI:  I did find a new bar near Park Street T stop "Beantown Pub" that has Cider
jack on tap.