From:
J. S. Weihofen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 12 Jan 2002 09:45:13 EST

Just like Dina who was upset at having to place a minimum order of $75 to get
the chicken nuggets from Dietary Specialties, so it is with the Panne Rizzo
Bakery. I went to their web site and everything looked and sounded good, but
a minimum order of $50 when you don't know if you will really like their
stuff is another disappointment! I too will wait until they change their
options or  the items can be ordered through another vendor such as the
Gluten Free Pantry who has many vendors....maybe we can get them to have
Panne Rizzo in their lineup....

Jean, Illinois