From:
Sally Anderson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 9 Oct 1999 07:44:30 -0500

I know you aren't supposed to send "yeah, I agree with you" messages
on this list, and I think it's a good rule. But like all rules, it
needs to be broken once in a while.

This is one time -- Carol is right on!  I don't know what I would have
done without this list. It has made a qualitative difference in my
life. My life is actually better because of all I've learned and
because of all the helpful people who answer questions and raise new
ones, the great gf recipes, the helpful medical advice.

I want to add my gratitude to Carol's for the work of the list owners.
The reason this list works so well is you people. I can't thank you
enough.

Sally Anderson