From:
"Elizabeth B. Frierson" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Jul 1996 20:35:32 -0400

Hello all,

Has anyone carried gf flours and other foods into Greece, or mailed same?
If so, were there complications or confiscations?  We're talking to the
consulate already, but they're not talking back, so any advice is welcome.
Ideally, we would mail a package of things for a two-week stay before we
depart, and then carry short-term supplies in our luggage when we fly
over.

Relatives tell us there is a specialty store for gf supplies in Athens,
something with "gluten" recognizably in its Greek name.

Please respond privately, and thanks,

Elizabeth