From:
Lori Berry <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lori Berry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 5 Apr 2003 08:14:33 -0600

I want to share a great bathtub paint recipe for all moms and dads with children with CD.  I just had a great morning with my 3 1/2 year old, first making the paints and then playing with them in the tub.

1/2 cup liquid hand soap (Dial, Softsoap are GF)
1 tsp. cornstarch (Argo is gf)
food coloring (Durkee, Kroger and McCormick are GF)

mix soap and cornstarch in a container.  Pour equally into ice tray cubes (each recipe fills four cube size portions).  Let your child put drops of food coloring in each cube and experiment mixing colors to make new colors.  Play with them in the tub and give your child a rag to clean the walls afterward.