From:
Carroll Rye <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Carroll Rye <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Nov 2004 16:01:36 -0600

Hi,

I just found out I was pregnant a couple of weeks ago and I have a question about cravings.  I saw in the archives that this question was asked once before, but there was no summary to back it up.  I plan on trying to be as good as possible.  But I fear I may give in at some point to a craving.

I had intense cravings with my last pregnancies before I was diagnosed, so I have questions for this pregnancy.

    1)  If I give in to any of these cravings (donuts, fried chicken, etc.) during this pregnancy, what sort of consequences do you think I'm looking at?
    2)  Any risk to my baby?
    3)  Has anyone else had similar experiences with cravings and pregnancy after being diagnosed?
    4)  And how did you deal with it?

Anything you can share with me is most appreciated.

Aimee