Date:
Tue, 21 Jan 1997 08:10:10 -0500

Once again, I am writing in behalf of someone not on the list- A couple who
has just joined our support group after their daughter was diagnosed with CD
at the age of I believe, 17 months. They have alot of questions and concerns
that perhaps some of you out there with young children can give some tips or
advise on. One of their questions had to do with, what do parents do about
milk and the nutrients you need from it, if the child is not doing well with
lactose They are presently trying goats milk, but diarhea is constantly
present.

If anyone would like to offer any words of wisdom, Please send a PRIVATE
e-mail to :
and I will collect the posts and pass it along to this couple. Also, if
anyone is in the NYC area and feels comfortable passing along their phone
number as well for this couple, I am sure they will have other questions to
ask.

Thanks in advance.
Best Regards,
Leslie-NYC