From:
Joanna Schroeder <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Joanna Schroeder <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Mar 2005 12:18:01 -0800

I have been conversing with the company that makes Soy Delicious non-dairy
desserts.   They are a very conscientious company about product labeling and
were careful to tell me that they do use flavorings which *may* contain
grain alcohol, but that when they tested them, showed absolutely no presence
of gluten in them.  But I appreciated that they were upfront and suggested
that each Celiac had tomake a choice for themselves with their doctors.  Of
course, ALL products they make with cookies, brownies, etc have gluten but
those types of products are actually made in an entirely different facility
than the normal products.

So my question is this:  How many of you eat this product and never have
reactions?  AND how many of you have figured out that this product causes
reactions?

I really appreciate the feedback.  I am informed on the arguments about
grain alcohols and the presence of glutens, and I realize this is a *hot
topic* issue in this group.  I will never solve this quandry for everyone
else, I'm just looking for others' opinions in order to help my personal
quest.

THANKS
Joanna in CA