From:
A S Levario <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
A S Levario <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Jul 2003 00:11:46 -0500

Hundreds of letters have now been sent to Congress asking for changes
to the nations food labeling laws, and the responses from Senators and
Representatives are starting to show up in mailboxes. Based on what has
been posted, some of the responses have been negative, or opposed to
making such changes.

We need to prepare information which can be used to 'counter' this
opposition. The best way to do that, is to get copies of the various
Congressional responses.
Please email the American Celiac Task Force ([log in to unmask]);  if
you have received a response, and let us know if you can fax or
snailmail, it to us. We will use the letters to prepare information
that will be used by those who support food labeling legislation.  We
will also post it on our website and here for use by others.

Thanks for all you are doing to get your legislators to pay attention
to the needs of those with celiac disease!

Andrea Levario
Co-Chair, Legislative Project
American Celiac Task Force