Date:
Fri, 9 Mar 2012 12:08:32 -0600

Hi All~~

Does anyone know which, of all the brands of link sausage, are GF? I watch
Rachel Ray most mornings and many of her recipes call for sausage,
something I've never used much. Now, I'm feeling the need to get out of my
rut and try some GF recipes using pork, turkey or beef sausage with rice,
potatoes, pasta. I looked at Johnsonville sausage and some of that is GF -
or at least says it's manufactured without gluten products (need to call
them to find out just what they mean by that).

Thanks for any suggestions~~

Cheers~~Ayn in Kansas

--
*
We never touch people so lightly that we do not leave a trace...* Millen