From:
Kathy Velasquez <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 18 Sep 1999 00:56:29 -0400

Hi all .apologies for summarizing so late.  I had asked of the above ice
cream , specifically the cherry vanilla.  I have not called the company,
mostly due to busy schedule and forgetfulness.  All you overwhelmingly
stated that this ice cream is GF, except the obvious flavors.  Many of
you have eaten with no side effects.  One stated they had called the
company, who stated that if it contained allergens it would be stated on
the ingredient label, with gluten stated as "wheat", etc.   Enjoy!!!!
Kathy V.