From:
Kevin Seplowitz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kevin Seplowitz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 30 Apr 2005 23:09:01 -0400

Introducing the World's first craft-brewed gluten free beer, Bard's Tale
Dragon's Gold.  The only GF beer made with 100% grain is now available in
New York, Vermont, Ohio, Indiana, North Carolina, South Carolina, Illinois,
and Iowa.  For locations, distributor contacts, and reviews please go to:
http://www.bardsbeer.com/state.htm.  We are opening new states every couple
of weeks, so make sure to keep checking our website for new areas of
distribution.

Take a look at a news report that was filmed and aired in Buffalo, NY.
http://www.wivb.com/global/category.asp?c=2745

In addition, many of you have contacted us about mail order beer.  Through a
partnership with an internet company we will soon be able to ship beer to
people where we do not have distribution at this time.  They should have
beer in the next few weeks, so we post the information once they have beer
to ship.

We thank you for all your support.

Cheers,
Kevin Seplowitz