From:
Kristine Renee Penner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 May 1995 10:26:51 -0700

I am going to China with the Stanford Symphony Orchestra this summer for
about two weeks. While I plan to bring some fresh food to start off, and
dried food as back up for later, I was wondering if any one had any
suggestions or knowledge of how to eat gluten free in China. There will
be people in my group who can translate for me.
Thanks.
Kristine